#33 - Have you ever thought about starting a business of your own? Believe it or not, a lot of people aspire to do so after they have retired from their corporate jobs!
In this episode, Jeremy Keil joins Greg Edlund, CEO & founder of CFO Unlimited. From being a corporate accountant to a pastor, and now a business owner, Greg has done it all! He is here to share his experience on what this transition is like and to provide tips on how you can set up your own business.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you need to plan for employment taxes
- 7 steps to make setting up a new business much simpler
- How to choose the most suitable structure for your business
- Ways to relieve the burden of quarterly estimated tax withholdings
- What it’s like to move from a career-focused job to a passion-focused business
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can easily tackle the most common challenges faced by new business owners!
- Keil Financial Partners
- Greg Edlund: (608) 616-4303 Ext. 1
- CFO Unlimited
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.