The Rich Life in Retirement – With Susan Latremoille | Podcast
#40 – Retirement is not an end goal, but a next chapter in life.
Retirement isn’t just about how much money you have when you retire. It’s about how you’ll spend that money to live a rich retirement life.
In this episode, Jeremy Keil joins Susan Latremoille, co-founder and partner at Next Chapter Lifestyle Advisors to discuss how retirees can live a rich retirement life. They address common non-financial problems that people face in retirement and share creative solutions that can help you solve them.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The mantra for building a rich life mindset in retirement
- How a structure for your daily activities can keep you from feeling lost and dejected
- 3 secrets to leading a happy retirement
- Tips for navigating the complex retirement landscape
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can make retirement the happiest part of your life!
- Keil Financial Partners
- Susan Latremoille on LinkedIn
- Next Chapter Lifestyle Advisors
- Living in Retirement May, 2021 Webinar Series (Sign up for free)
- The RichLife: Managing Wealth and Purpose by Susan Latremoille
- It’s Not Just About the Money by Susan Latremoille
- The Benefits of Having a Schedule in Retirement – The Wall Street Journal
- Marianne Oehser on LinkedIn
- Retire & Be Happy – With Marianne Oehser | Podcast
- On My Mind: Combining Financial Expertise with Purpose-Based Advice by Thrivent
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.
Listen to Retirement Revealed on:
Ask Jeremy a Question
Download your retirement planning guide now.
Download our Retirement Guidebook
7 Questions That Could Make or Break Your Retirement