#41 – We understand that early widowhood is a time of grief and sorrow. That’s why we want to do our best to help widows get through this time by relieving their financial burden.
In this episode, Jeremy Keil joins Bill Harris, RMA®, CFP®, an advisor with WH Cornerstone Investments. Together, they help widows navigate through the emotionally overwhelming path of widowhood so that they can make more informed decisions about their finances, especially in areas that have long-term consequences and cannot be easily reversed.
You will learn:
- 4 ways to manage money inherited from your spouse
- How to avoid the ‘widow’s penalty’
- Why you should consult advisors who are specialists rather than generalists
- How couples can plan for the surviving spouse well ahead of time
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can make better money decisions during the challenging time of widowhood.
- Keil Financial Partners
- Bill Harris on LinkedIn
- WH Cornerstone Investments
- Inheriting Your Spouse’s IRA by Bill Harris on Amazon
- Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Advisor Group
- Ed Slott and Company’s 2-Day Virtual IRA Workshop
- Investments & Wealth Institute
- The RMA® Certification
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
- Webinar Speaker Series
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.
Listen to Retirement Revealed on:
Ask Jeremy a Question
Download your retirement planning guide now.