The decisions you make at retirement could make our break you $100k or more!
If you’ve worked at a publicly traded company for 10+ years you likely have questions around:
- What do I do with my 401(k)?
- How do I save taxes on the company stock I hold within my 401(k)?
- How should I take my pension?
- Monthly, or lump sum?
- What type of survivorship option?
- How do I get the most from my Stock Options and Restricted Stock Units?
- How should I take out my deferred compensation?
There are many key strategies and potential pitfalls that individuals need to be aware of to secure a prosperous retirement from their public employer.
Before you retire, we encourage you to learn the math, do the math, and very likely, follow the math.
We can help you:
- Develop a strategize to get the most from your stock options and restricted stock units
- Including withholding the right amount from taxes so you don’t get surprised next April!
- Discover all the available options in your pension and plan out how to take it to give you the best chance for retirement success.
- Evaluate all your healthcare options and help you choose the right insurance in retirement for you and your family
- Save taxes on the company stock held within your 401(k)
- Decide what to do with your 401(k) in retirement
- Figure out which accounts are best to tap first to get your retirement income
Who We Work With:
While we can help anyone retire well for any public company
we have a deep expertise in employee benefits and retirement packages for
Employees of HDMC
We've helped countless employees of Harley-Davidson find a good financial advisor, track their investments, and make use of retirement and severance packages so that they can live the life they want.
Employees of WEC
We absolutely love working with employees of We Energies / WEC Energy Group to avoid potential missteps and help you make the best use of your assets so that your retirement will be successful and rewarding.