In this episode, Jeremy Keil walks you through our 5-step retirement income plan, where each step is designed to help you solve a crucial piece of your retirement puzzle. By focusing on these five steps, you’ll learn how to create a well-balanced retirement plan.
- Why a process-driven approach makes retirement planning much easier
- Key steps you must take before investing your money in the stock market
- Tips to maximize your retirement income
- The most often-overlooked area of retirement planning
- And more
Check out our Free Retirement Planning Video course at 5stepretirementplan.com where you will learn how to create a consistent retirement income.
Your 5-Step Plan for a Well-Balanced Retirement
1) Spend: how much do you need and when, in retirement?
2) Make: maximize your monthly lifetime income
3) Now: set aside short-term money to pay your bills
4) Later: determine your risk and diversify your long-term investments
5) Legacy: protect against your risks and provide for your family with insurance and estate planning
Do you want to learn more about retirement planning? Check out the resources below!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you plan for your ideal retirement!
- Free Retirement Planning Video Course: 5stepretirementplan.com
- The Ultimate Guide To Estate Planning With Bethany Canfield
- 3 Things You Should Know Before Choosing A Financial Advisor
- 7 Questions That Could Make or Break Your Retirement
- Subscribe to Retirement Revealed on Google Podcasts
- Subscribe to Retirement Revealed on Apple Podcasts
Connect With Jeremy Keil:
- Send Us Your Questions
- Keil Financial Partners
- LinkedIn: Jeremy Keil
- Facebook: Jeremy Keil
- LinkedIn: Keil Financial Partners
- Book a call with Jeremy
Results and figures presented within the above links are hypothetical, unaudited and are intended for illustrative purposes only.
Keil Financial Partners assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors, omissions, or other issues with the links and their respective contents. This includes both the website content and any potential bugs, viruses or other technical threats.
No Tax Advice
Keil Financial Partners does not provide any tax advice. No information or results from the links should be interpreted as tax advice. Please seek guidance from a qualified tax professional for any and all tax-related matters.
No Investment Advice
The content and information provided through the links should not be interpreted as being investment advice or a recommendation of suitability for any particular security, portfolio of securities, transaction, or investment strategy, or related decision. Please seek assistance from a qualified investment professional for any and all investment matters.
Investments may increase or decrease significantly. All investments are subject to risk of loss.
Listen to Retirement Revealed on: