#48 – Financial planning primarily consists of two key aspects –– the technical side and the behavioral side.
A financial advisor can help you manage your investments, minimize your taxes, and take care of other technical issues relating to your finances.
However, if you’re looking for someone to help you with the behavioral side, i.e. how and why you spend your money the way you do, consulting a financial coach is the way to go!
This episode will help you understand the key differences between a financial advisor and a financial coach and will explain the value that lies in working with each. We’ll also dive into how you can consult both and create a strategy that helps you optimize your financial picture.
Today, Jeremy Keil talks to Kathy Bue, CPA, owner and financial coach at Bue Financial Coaching. Kathy is here to share her experience, both as a CPA and a master financial coach, to help you achieve your financial goals.
- The importance of approaching your tax professional well ahead of time
- Questions you can ask while searching for an ideal accountant or advisor
- Why high income does not guarantee a secure financial future
- Financial planning tips to help you become debt-free early on in your life
- How emotions can affect your finances
- And more
Listen to the full episode today to learn more about timely financial planning.
Also, you can find below some useful resources, and the contact information to reach out to us or our guest Kathy Bue, CPA.
- Waukesha County Technical College: Small Business Center
- 3 Things You Should Know Before Choosing A Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
Connect With Kathy Bue, CPA:
- (262) 510-5515
- Schedule a Free 30-minute Coaching Session with Kathy
- Bue Financial Coaching
- LinkedIn: Kathy Bue, CPA
- LinkedIn: Bue Advisors Financial Coaching
Connect With Jeremy Keil:
- Keil Financial Partners
- LinkedIn: Jeremy Keil
- Facebook: Jeremy Keil
- LinkedIn: Keil Financial Partners
About Our Guest:
Kathy Bue has her own certified public accounting practice. She is also an adjunct instructor at the local technical college. Kathy and her husband Doug, who is also a financial coach, reside in Waukesha, WI. Kathy has completed the Ramsey Preferred Coach training and as a master coach, she walks with you, encourages you, and helps you achieve your goals by understanding your finances and assisting you in making wise decisions. Through one-on-one financial coaching, she can help you build new money skills and habits which can move you from frustrated to successful, helping you make your money behave.
Listen to Retirement Revealed on: