#46 – Are you a federal employee planning to retire soon?
If so, there are various retirement benefits you can maximize by planning well ahead of time.
In this episode, Jeremy Keil joins Arrin Crain, MBA, RICP®, ChFEBC℠, financial planner at Bluecrest Financial Alliances, to help you better understand what those benefits are and how they work. Plus, they dive into some key planning mistakes and ways to avoid them while managing your federal benefits.
- The four-legged stool that every federal employee should know about
- Tips for efficient estate planning, maximizing health benefits, and managing sick leaves
- Ways to optimize benefits for the surviving spouse
- How to buy back any military service time while calculating your federal retirement
- And more
- 3 Things You Should Know Before Choosing A Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
Connect With Arrin Crain:
- (813) 848-4346
- Bluecrest Financial Alliances
- LinkedIn: Arrin Crain
- LinkedIn: Bluecrest Financial Alliances
- Facebook: Bluecrest FInancial Alliances
Connect With Jeremy Keil:
- Keil Financial Partners
- LinkedIn: Jeremy Keil
- Facebook: Jeremy Keil
- LinkedIn: Keil Financial Partners
About Our Guest:
Arrin Crain, MBA, RICP®, ChFEBC℠, is a financial planner at Bluecrest FInancial Alliances, and an expert in federal benefits. Bluecrest Financial Alliances strives to assist you in understanding your financial options in this ever-changing world. It starts by assessing your financial situation, and listens to your needs and goals to learn more about your objectives. Then, it works as a team to create a financial strategy designed just for you and creating legacies along the way.
Listen to Retirement Revealed on: