Designing Your Best Retirement Solution | Podcast
#35 – Should you take your Social Security early or late? Should you opt for a monthly pension payment or a lump sum? Should you invest for growth or for income?
If you are struggling with even one of these questions, this episode is for you!
In this episode, Jeremy Keil explores the ideas of Nobel laureate Dr. Robert Merton on the ideal retirement solution. In addition to discussing Dr. Merton’s key principles for achieving a good retirement, Jeremy shares his own expert insight on the most significant things to consider to make better decisions with your money.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why retirement planning can vary for every individual based on their unique situation
- How to achieve your desired standard of living through a replacement income
- The two most effective tools of retirement – annuities and reverse mortgages
- Ways to evaluate the costs and benefits associated with every major retirement decision
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can design a comprehensive plan to achieve your ideal retirement!
- Keil Financial Partners
- Dr. Robert C. Merton
- Interview with Dr. Robert Merton, Retirement Management Journal by Investments & Wealth Institute
- Podcast #29 – Reverse Mortgages – With Steve Kalscheur
- Blog: 5 Ways a Reverse Mortgage can Improve your Retirement
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.
Listen to Retirement Revealed on:
Ask Jeremy a Question
Download your retirement planning guide now.
Download our Retirement Guidebook
7 Questions That Could Make or Break Your Retirement