#38 – If you have a huge amount of excess cash sitting in your bank account but don’t have enough time for interest rate planning – outsource it.
Otherwise, it’ll keep losing value due to inflation!
In part one of our two-part series on interest rates, Jeremy Keil talks with John Major, vice president of The American Deposit Management Company (ADM). John provides a helpful introduction to the world of deposit management and shares tips to help you boost your current interest rates without having to compromise liquidity.
You will learn:
- Potential opportunities in our current interest rate environment
- The extent to which your bank money is protected under the FDIC insurance
- How ADM leverages its massive network of banks to get the best interest rates
- Negotiation strategies to help you receive better interest rates at any bank
- And more!
Learn how to effectively manage your excess cash and maximize your interest rate returns by tuning in today!
- Keil Financial Partners
- John Major on LinkedIn
- The American Deposit Management Company
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.
Listen to Retirement Revealed on: