Every dollar you save in taxes is another dollar you get to spend yourself.
That’s why retirement planning is not just about investing in stocks and bonds, but also exploring ways to save on taxes.
In today’s episode, Jeremy Keil highlights five key things to consider each year as part of your tax planning, which can ultimately help you save thousands of dollars in taxes during your retirement!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The difference between tax advice and tax planning
- How to use different types of accounts to optimize your tax picture
- Ways to boost Social Security — a major source of tax-free income
- Charitable giving strategies that can save you money
- And more!
Tune in now and learn how you can optimize your tax planning to achieve your ideal retirement!
- Keil Financial Partners
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
- Retirement Revealed Podcast & Blogs