#42 – With the Harley-Davidson headquarters based in Milwaukee, we’ve had the chance to work with many of their employees and retirees.
Because of this, we’ve learned a thing or two about the unique needs these employees tend to have around their retirement plans.
Today, Jeremy Keil shares insight into the key retirement benefits available to employees of Harley-Davidson. Plus, he dives into general retirement planning tips that can be used by employees of any company to maximize their Social Security, pension, and 401(k) investments.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Where to get all the information you’ll need to make informed financial decisions
- How to determine the ideal start dates for different income sources
- Key things to consider before choosing your health insurance plan
- The importance of reviewing the tax consequences of major retirement decisions
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can optimize your retirement plan based on the unique benefits offered by your company!
- Retirement Planning for Employees of Harley-Davidson
- 3 Biggest Retirement Planning Mistakes and How To Avoid Them | Blog
- The Importance of Tax Planning for Retirement | Podcast
- 5 Ways You Can Make the Best Social Security Decisions for You | Podcast
- Is Social Security Going Broke? | Blog
- How To Protect Yourself With Insurance: Part 2 | Podcast
- Social Security Website
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.
Keil Financial Partners of Thrivent Financial is not affiliated with Harley-Davidson, nor representatives of their benefits, retirement or pension plans. They have extensive knowledge of the Harley-Davidson Benefit and Retirement Plans, but do not have full expertise for a complete discussion of the details of your specific situation. For complete details, contact the Harley-Davidson H.R. department and/or Retirement Plan administrator.
Listen to Retirement Revealed on: