#36 – As many people say, prevention is better than cure.
This saying holds true for retirement planning.
When you plan in advance, you can avoid making common mistakes that can negatively impact your retirement.
In this episode, Jeremy Keil is back with new cautionary tales that highlight the three biggest retirement planning mistakes. To help you avoid making the same missteps, Jeremy shares various prevention strategies that can also provide huge benefits for your finances and retirement.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How you and your spouse can benefit from taking Social Security at different times
- The importance of separating your retirement decisions
- Why you should follow the math instead of blindly following the crowd
- How taxes can significantly influence your retirement
- Tips for effective tax-planning
- And more!
Tune in now to learn the three biggest retirement planning mistakes and how to avoid them!
- Keil Financial Partners
- Podcast #25 — Tales From the Dark Side of Planning: Part 1
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.
Listen to Retirement Revealed on:
Ask Jeremy a Question
Download your retirement planning guide now.