#34 – Did you know that 59% of millennial women still defer their long-term financial decisions to their male partners?
This is a statistic we want to change.
In this episode, join Jeremy Keil and Kathleen Burns Kingsbury, a wealth psychology expert, author, and the founder of KBK Wealth Connection. They discuss ways women can become empowered to communicate more effectively about money and finance so they can take control of their financial picture.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the phrase “breaking money silence” truly means and why it’s so significant
- Steps women can take to embrace their financial power
- Ways to encourage your partner to get more involved in your financial decisions
- How to find an advisor that is willing to work on the couple relationship and empower the non-financial spouse
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can bust through the money-talk taboo and become a Breaking Money Silence® revolutionary!
- Kathleen Burns Kingsbury
- KBK Wealth Connection
- Breaking Money Silence
- Breaking Money Silence On Negotiating Course
- Barron’s Article: How Women Can Take Control of Their Financial Lives
- Keil Financial Partners
- 3 Keys You Should Know Before Choosing a Financial Advisor
- 6 Questions Retirees Aren’t Asking But Should Be
The information covered and posted represents the views and opinions of the guest and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Keil Financial Partners. Keil Financial Partners is a part of the Thrivent Advisor Network, a registered investment advisor. The Content has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional investing advice. Always seek the advice of your financial advisor or other qualified financial service provider with any questions you may have regarding your investment planning.
Keil Financial Partners does not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional. Representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.
Listen to Retirement Revealed on:
Download your retirement planning guide now.